Discover our capabilities and network
Need a truck? Look to Landstar for safe, on-time, claim-free capacity at a cost-effective price. Whether your load requires our 53-foot trailers or a cargo van, we’ve got you covered for the short or long haul. We serve all of the major gateways and provide through-trailer service to Mexico and cross-border solutions into and out of Canada.
Landstar provides customers with access to significant Landstar qualified van capacity, including a drop and hook trailer fleet exceeding 8,500 trailers with an average age of approximately 4 years.
Our non-asset based Road network provides you with flexibility, improved service levels, accelerated delivery, reduced direct and indirect costs and much less complexity. Integrated Road networks, covering the world.
Logistics Ground in Asia Pacific
- Operating in all major countries and borders
- Extensive services including: linehaul, Pick Up and Delivery (PUD), home delivery, milkrun, cross-border, courier and rail
- Singapore to Shanghai cross-border service
- China to Europe railway service: Innovative service balancing speed and cost; faster than Oceanfreight, cheaper than Airfreight
- Linehaul China: 700 trucks a day, 6.25 million pallets moved yearly
Transportation across Europe
- Multi-sector and multi-mode capabilities
- Working with Pan-European players and niche specialists
- Central control and network monitoring through the Control Tower
- 450,000 tons managed a year
- 40,000 shipments a year
- 200 transport partners
- In Turkey, Logistics handles over 7,700 FTL trips a month
Logistics Ground in North America
- Supports U.S. Domestic network through LTL/FTL services
- Over 70,000 scheduled linehaul segments per year
- Seven hubs and 62 stations
- 7.5 million miles a month
- 8,000 loads a month
To learn more about our ground transportation operations in North America and how we can support your business, please visit www.stylemixthemes.com.
Combining transport execution and transport management services
Through our global network of control towers and state-of-the-art technology, we are able to monitor and dynamically react to situations such as adverse weather, additional pick ups or drop offs, or heavy traffic, meaning that your goods are always travelling the most efficient route.
Our non-asset based Road network provides you with flexibility, improved service levels, accelerated delivery, reduced direct and indirect costs and much less
- For Sales only inquiries only please complete our on-line form here (link contact form).
- To request a quote for Marine Haulage, Aerial Haulage or Terrestrial Haulage, please
visit the Boateng Logistics “Get Your Quote” application here.(link get your quote form)
Our locations are listed on the website. Hours of operation typically are weekdays, 9
a.m. to 5 p.m., local time.
Please contact the branch office nearest your location
Incoterms are 13 standardised definitions of commonly used shipping and trade terms that cover such issues as control of goods and financial responsibilities, including payment of cargo insurance and freight.
They provide traders with a common set of rules, outlining each party’s obligations, thus reducing misunderstandings. You’ll want to discuss with your trading partner what its requirements are and how
You benefit from our experience in delivering effective solutions to the complex global supply chains of some of the world’s biggest corporations.
You benefit from every innovation, whether it involves a simple extension to our Air and Ocean Freight products, whether it means a development in warehousing.
All of which explains why you’ll find the team of outstanding support at TransCargo ready to apply their passion for solutions in support of your business.